GA Camping (Friday-Monday)
All guests who plan to use their car for car camping must purchase one of these 3 camping passes:
1) GA Car Camping
2) Enhanced Dino Den Camping (Limited Qty)
3) Dino Den Tent-ready Camping (Limited Qty)
Additionally: We recommend all camping guests purchase the Thursday Early Access Campsite Pass so you can get your campsite set up before music begins on Friday.
1) GA Car Camping: Basic and affordable car camping for a small group. Cars and SUVs only. Everyone in your vehicle must have a Lost Lands wristband to enter the campgrounds.
- 10’ X 30’ camping space for up to 6 people
- Space for one tent and one standard car or SUV
- Access to shower facilities
- Access to Dinosaur Landing for camping entertainment, activities, food, and all your needs including ice sales, and water refills
2) Enhanced Dino Den Camping: Way more space, and way closer to the festival! Plus, free showers and other amenities for Dino Den campers only. Limited quantity, purchase early!
- 20 x 30’ camping for up to 6 guests
- Close to the Main Festival Gates
- Free Access to Dino Den-Only Shower Facilities
- Exclusive access to Dino Den food vendors
- Space for 1 Standard Car or SUV
- Access to Dinosaur Landing and entire campground
NOTE: YOU CANNOT ENTER THE DINO DEN WITH YOUR VEHICLE ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY
3) Dino Den Tent-Ready Camping: Flying in? Don’t have your own camping equipment? No problem, we’ve got you covered! Tent-Ready camps come ready to go with everything you need. Located in the exclusive Dino Den camping area just steps from the festival.
- 20’ X 30 camping area
- Tent Pre-pitched for you
- Queen-sized air mattress
- 2 sleeping bags
- 2 pillows
- 2 fold out chairs